We can arrange everything! Holidays are made for enjoying yourself, so relax as we do the organising! With so much to do and so many new things to try at Golden Point Resort, let us help you plan an incredible getaway! Have a look at these wonderful things to do at Golden Point Resort!
Golden Point Resort is on one of the safest locations in Fiji, kayaking provides an incredible opportunity to discover some of the most beautiful landscapes and wonderful views on this side of Fiji.
You can find water sports experiences throughout the resort and many of these will include snorkeling, or you can embark on your own adventure and plan your own snorkeling trip.
Experience a variety of water activities jammed into one amazing adventure. Sea Voyage involves dolphin watching, snorkeling, hand line fishing, a trip to an uninhabited island and a sand bank.
Enjoy Golden Point Resort’s most exhilarating activity and kip through our water on the Zombie Ride.
Feel relaxed as we transport you to an uninhabited island where you will be able to swim and snorkel. Feel the gentle breeze and unwind on a beautiful beach.
Trek through our wonderful property and enjoy your surroundings on horseback. Travel on horseback to beautiful areas with pristine scenery.
Our pool area is a great place under the Sun after a long flight or a full day of activity.
Aquatic life is at it’s best at Golden Point Resort, we love Fishing, who doesn’t? With such a diverse range of fish in our oceans which is just on our doorstep, experience for yourself at Golden Point Resort.
Facilities & Services
At Golden Point Resort our main focus is customer satisfaction. We try our best to ensure all our guests leave the Resort with a smile. We try to meet all our customers demand within minutes, our facilities and services include:
- Surveillance Cameras
- Air Conditioning
- Airport Shuttle
- Transfers around Viti Levu
- Car parking
- Doctor (On Call)
- Electrical Adapters
- Event Planning
- Foreign Exchange
- Guest Laundry
- Internet (Chargable)
- Luggage Storage
- TV (FBC TV)
- Private BBQ
- Room Service
- Swimming Pool
- Rental Cars/Taxi Services
- Wedding Facilities
- Wheelchair Access
- Conference hall with all facilities
- Boat Trip – 4 to 5 hours; consists of dolphin watching, snorkeling, hand-line fishing, and trip to an uninhabited island for swimming and sand bank trip Minimum of 2 people and maximum of 8 people. Price: $500
- Fishing Trip – For your own personalized fishing trip with all gears provided. Price: Please Contact us to inquire.
- Game Fishing/trolling – 4 hours, maximum 4 people. Price: Please Contact us to inquire.
- Handline and rod-fishing – 4 to 5 hours, maximum of 5 people. Price: Please Contact us to inquire.
- Boat trip to an uninhabited island for swimming and snorkeling. Price: $40
- Horse Trekking – 30 to 45 minutes accompanied. Price: $35
- Hiking – Hike up the mountain overlooking the breathtaking sea view of the Resort and other islands. Price: Free for In-house guests.
- Pool Table Challenge
- Volleyball – Price: Please inquire.
- Banana & Zombie Ride (one hour). Price: $200
- Fish Feeding – Price: Free for in-house guests.
- Kayaking – Price: Free for In-house guests